Friday, December 9, 2011

What. The. Heck. Are You Seriousing Me With This?

So, my Grandma texted me yesterday asking me if I had some free time to make some cookies for the Tea Party that we are going to on Saturday. I of course said yes because I am not a total butt-hole. She asks me what I needed for it and I said sugar, flour, eggs, baking powder, and butter.

She comes over to my house with all that stuff EXCEPT

Butter

She comes over with Parkay. Thank G-d I had some other sticks of butter in my fridge.
Do you know what the first ingredient in Parkay is?!?! OIL!!!! It is OIL!!! IS OIL BUTTER?!?!?! NO IT IS NOT! OIL IS NOT THE SAME THING AS BUTTER!!

If you are at a party and you are on a diet. Don't eat the pastries. Seriously. But don't try and fool yourself into thinking pastries can be made "healthy." They can't. And, if they ever are, I want no part of it.

Then she let me know that she actually needed 3 dozen cookies for other parties she was going to. But, that is beside the point.


Oil is not butter.

And, anyone with a tongue can tell the difference.

And here is Tank and Panzer snuggling:




1 comment:

  1. yeah, but try to run butter through your car engine..... ;)

    ReplyDelete