Sunday, November 20, 2011

HOLY CRAP! I'm coming out! (Against Sopa)

Please go here and do this. If you haven't heard about the new internet censorship bill, read about it and then go to the link and sigh against it. If you love humanity and all that is good i mean.

Unless you know, you want the butt-wads to win.

UPDATE: I GOT A HUGE AMOUNT OF EMAILS TELLING ME THAT MY LINK DOESN'T WORK. Which lets me know that there's a ton of people reading my blog that aren't subscribed to me. That's MEAN! You can subscribe to me using Google + you know. Even my dad AND, my father-in-law have a Google +.
Anyways, here's the long, lame version of the link.
http://americancensorship.org/

If you don't subscribe to me and you read my blog I will think you hate me.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOO NO ASSWADS!! NOOO!!
    But, I couldn't get the link to work and now I can't help.
    Miss you :-(
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I changed it. You can try again. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, after fumbling around and getting frustrated and various other emotions, I stopped trying a few days ago.
    Yesterday, had a big turkey dinner and slept A LOT! Woke up this morning and with just a few swipes of the keyboard, I am now a PROUD member of your awesome blog group!
    So, hit me with some more!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete